Search This Blog

March 15, 2011

Shout-Out to Inspiration



Inspiration -  For me, inspiration is a reminder of our passions and capabilities; It is an inner motivation awakened by an outside source (yes, I just made that up...thoughts?). I'm inspired personally by so many things, and I also think it's important to recognize and appreciate where inspiration comes from. So briefly, I wanted to thank the fantastic women who inspired me to write this blog:  

Alyssa Mayer - Your passion for social media is so evident in your work, and your advice has been invaluable to me in our friendship! Without our great discussions of social media and the marketing world today, I would never have considered sharing my thoughts and writings in this kind of forum. Thank you for opening up my eyes from the beginning!   

Alexis Ringwald - Your absolute courage to chart your own path and recognize that your knack for entrepreneurship and passion for making a difference as what you need to pursue made me realize how much I missed my passion of writing - for fun, how powerful my own creative ideas are, and that I had the capability to be as strong as you in embracing them! 

Maya Albanese - Your 'ramblings' over lattes and business were inspirational, and I realized how much I need to embrace my creativity, share my insights, and tackle this blog project I've been waiting to find the right topic for! Sitting in a coffee shop with you was the final puzzle piece in getting this up and rolling! 

Thanks girls! I hope I can be an inspiration to others as you have for me! 

1 comment:

  1. Linz, you are an inspiration to so many. You inspire me with how fearless you are. How you could pick up move across the country - that's brave. Never stop reaching! And I will always be hear to lend a listening ear.

    ReplyDelete